Start date: 16/08/21
Put your creative and technical talents into development! You learn two programming languages (C ++ and C #) and then continue to develop your technical expertise in programming, problem solving skills in the application of game design theory and mechanics, and that you learn two of the most used game engines: Unity and UnReal .
In the training, we also deal with how to develop multiplayer games and mobile app games, graphics programming with OpenGL, shader programming and how to create VR games (Virtual Reality) and AR (Augmented Reality).
High-quality games bring together both the technical and creative aspects of game programming and you get lots of practical experience of creative processes through Futuregame’s game projects. All so that you will be prepared to understand the markets of the future and how you can best influence them.
Game programmers give you a solid competence base in Game Programming, Tools Programming, Game Engine Programming, AI Programming, Game System Design. You learn the game programmer’s craftsmanship and art with the client as a guiding star.
As part of the education, you do LIA (Learning at work) and make up 25% of the education. The LIA deepens your learning and you gain valuable work experience. We work with a number of companies, for example; Coldwood, Grand Pike, Dice, Zordix, GoldTown Games, Paradox Arctic, Turborilla, Avalanche Studios, EA, LevelEight, North Kingdom etc.
- Game Programming
- Tools Programming
- Game Engine Programming
- AI Programming
- Game System Design
KNOWLEDGE AFTER COMPLETING THE EDUCATION
- Program games in C++
- Program games in C#
- Be able to identify the unique methods to program efficiently in modern game productions
- Create algorithms to calculate basic graphical elements
- Use the game engine Unreal Engine 4 for game programming
- Use the game engine Unity for game programming
- Create and implement scripts for game production
- Create server/client solutions for games
- Create a multiplayer game with several clients
- Simulate and evaluate computer programs in complex situations
- Program games in a structured and qualitative manner
- Create and apply entertaining AI systems
- Customize game development based on experience of common problem areas
- Produce customized GUI and applications for game developers
- Render advanced 3D graphics
- Work independently and in a team with planning, development and production of games
Game programming with C#
3D mathematics for game development
Game project 1
Design patterns for game development
Data structures and algorithms in game development
Development tools in game projects
Market analysis, CV and portfolio
3D and shader programming
Market Analysis, Industry Knowledge and Portfolio 2: Depth
Game project 2
Game programming with C++
Artificial intelligence in game production
Project methodology in game development
Game project 3
Game project 4
Computer technology for game development
Network programming for games
Industry prepatory games programming
Internship in game development
How is life in Boden?
Boden aims to create a town that is close to everything that is important and a little more – the children’s activities, your job, schools, cultural events, attractive homes, shopping and nature experiences. Regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or sexual orientation. Whether you come from Luleå, Stockholm or Somalia, we will create an inclusive climate where everyone feels belonging, security and an opportunity for development.